12 Jul Peguis Circle of Care Coordinator
Location: PEGUIS, MB
Peguis Child and Family Services require a Circle of Care Coordinator. The Circle of Care Coordinator will be responsible for being the point of contact and link between community members and service providers in Peguis First Nation.
• Grade 12 diploma with relative experience working in the community of Peguis First Nation.
• Very proficient in Excel, Word/Microsoft Office with demonstration; manage and record all activities and report daily to community members and service providers.
• Effective community relation management, report to Leadership as required.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills; maintain records daily.
• Effective presentation skills; ability to present to large groups.
• Strong ability to coordinate services at all levels with key community resources.
• Work against tight deadlines with prompt and accurate turnaround; high level of interaction with community member; daily follow up.
• Strong problem-solving and interpersonal skills and ability to work independently.
• Demonstrate organizational, problem-solving and must be solution focused.
• First Nation applicants are encouraged to self identify as being of First Nations descent.
Applicants must provide a current and satisfactory Criminal Record Check and a Child and Adult Abuse Record Checks
DEADLINE: WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 14, 2019 @ 12:00 PM
We thank all who apply however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Qualified interested applicants are encouraged to submit their Cover Letter, Resumes (w/ three references) along with three Record checks as stipulated above.
Human Resources Department
Peguis Child and Family Services
Box 610 Peguis, Manitoba R0C 3J0
Fax: (204) 645-2558