08 May Part-Time Data Management Administrator – Winnipeg
Part-Time Data Management Administrator Location: WINNIPEG, MB
Peguis Child and Family Services Inc., requires one (1) Part-Time Data Management Administrator which will work directly with the Quality Assurance Coordinator and Executive Director. The Administrator will be responsible for collecting all statistical data and compiling all Agency reports. This will include development, implementation of data collection and data analysis that will guide the Agency in service delivery.
• Post-Secondary Degree
• Strong written skills are required to edit Agency reports
• Develop and Implement data collection system and other internal strategies
• Acquire data from primary and secondary resources
• Ability to interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques
• Work with Management to gather and analyze data collection
• Design and complete statistical reporting as per reporting requirements
• Demonstrate high organizational, problem-solving and interpersonal skills with effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to meet reporting deadlines
• Must work independently
• Must be flexible and ability to travel when required
• Proficiency in computers – strong ability to learn internal data system and flexible to attend training
• First Nation applicants are encouraged to self identify as being of First Nations descent.
• Applicants must provide a current Criminal Record Check and a Child Abuse Registry Check.
DEADLINE: FRIDAY, MAY 18, 2018 @ 12:00PM
We thank all who apply however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Qualified interested applicants should submit their resume, cover letter and three references to:
Human Resources Department
Peguis Child and Family Services
Box 610 Peguis, Manitoba R0C 3J0
Fax: (204) 645-2558