04 Aug Finance Controller
Location: Peguis, MB
Peguis Child and Family Services require a FINANCE CONTROLLER, that is responsible for the Financial Operations Account for Peguis Child and Family Services. The Financial Controller assists the Director of Finance in the performance of Operational, Financial and Administrative duties in the Finance Department.
- CA, CGA or CMA designation or in final year of their CGA or CMA designation program
- 2-4 years experience in a position that demonstrates strong financial analysis, financial reporting and controllership skills
- Knowledgeable in First Nations governance
- Excellent communication skills: interpersonal, oral and written
- Strong ability to use a computer and applicable programs:
- Simply Accounting
- First Nation applicants are encouraged to self identify as being of First Nations descent
Applicants must provide a current and satisfactory Criminal Record Check and a Child Abuse Registry Check.
Application deadline: FRIDAY, AUGUST 14, 2020 @ 3:00 PM
We thank all who apply however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their resume, cover letter and three references to:
Human Resources Department
Peguis Child and Family Services
Box 610 Peguis, Manitoba R0C 3J0
Fax: (204) 645-2558