04 Aug Child Maintenance Clerk
Competition No. 2020-0731
Position: Child Maintenance Clerk
Salary: Based on Experience
Department: Child & Family Services
Location: Peguis Main Office
Date Posted: July 31, 2020
Closing Date: 12:00 pm on August 14, 2020
HOW TO APPLY: Send resume and cover letter along with all checks (stipulated below) to:
FAX: (204) 632-7226 PHONE: (204) 632-5404
All applicants will be subject to satisfactory criminal records, child/adult abuse registry and prior contact checks. Please cite the competition number and position in the subject line when submitting by email or fax. We thank all who apply, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. First Nation applicants are encouraged to self-identify as being of First Nations descent.
Peguis Child & Family Services is one of ten agencies within the Southern First Nations Network of Care mandated to provide programs and services to our people that protect our children, promote family wellness, and strengthen our community.
Our mission is to provide child protection and family services to Peguis First Nation membership and to all other nations that may request our services.
Peguis Child and Family Services requires a Child Maintenance Clerk. Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Child Maintenance Clerk will assist the Director of Finance and Finance Team with providing strong data input and support in the Finance Program.
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Stronger analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Strong computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, SAGE, SIMPLY) with proficiency of MS Office
- Completion of post-secondary accounting certificate or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years accounting experience
- Analytical experience
- First Nation applicants are encouraged to self-identify as being of First Nations descent
- Applicants must provide a current and satisfactory Criminal Record Check and a Child and Adult Abuse Registry Check