08 May Child and Family Services (CFS) Social Worker
CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES (CFS) SOCIAL WORKER
Location: PEGUIS, MB
Peguis Child and Family Services require one (1) CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES (CFS) SOCIAL WORKER. The worker will be responsible for providing a full range of Child Protection and Family Support Services.
• Minimum of two years’ experience in the field of Child and Family Services or equivalent social services field.
• Bachelor of Social Work Degree; alternatively a Post-secondary degree in a related field with at least 2 years direct CFS experience may be considered.
• Registration (RSW) with the Manitoba College of Social Workers is an asset.
• Knowledge of the Manitoba Child and Family Services Act.
• Demonstrate organizational, problem-solving and interpersonal skills with effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Exceptional crisis intervention and risk assessment skills.
• Knowledge of collateral services / community resources and how to access are required.
• Proficiency in computers – specifically Microsoft Office; knowledge of the Child and Family Services Information System (CFSIS), and the Intake Module (IM) System is an asset.
• Valid class 5 driver’s license and a vehicle are required.
• First Nation applicants are encouraged to self identify as being of First Nations descent.
Applicants must provide a current Criminal Record Check and a Child Abuse Registry Check.
DEADLINE: FRIDAY, MAY 18, 2018 @ 12:00PM
We thank all who apply however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Qualified interested applicants should submit their resume, cover letter and three references to:
Human Resources Department
Peguis Child and Family Services
Box 610 Peguis, Manitoba R0C 3J0
Fax: (204) 645-2558