21 Nov Child and Family Services (CFS) Social Worker
Location: WINNIPEG, MB
Peguis Child and Family Services Inc require a CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES (CFS) SOCIAL WORKER. The worker will be responsible for providing a full range of Child Protection and Family Support Services.
• Bachelor of Social Work Degree; alternatively a Post-secondary degree in a related field with at least 2 years direct CFS experience may be considered.
• Registration (RSW) with the Manitoba College of Social Workers is required.
• Minimum of two years experience in the field of Child and Family Services or equivalent social services field.
• Knowledge of the Manitoba Child and Family Services Act.
• Demonstrate organizational, problem-solving and interpersonal skills with effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Exceptional crisis intervention and risk assessment skills.
• Knowledge of collateral services / community resources and how to access are required.
• Proficiency in computers – specifically Child and Family Services Information System (CFSIS), Microsoft Office and the Intake Module System.
• Valid class 5 driver’s license and a vehicle are required.
• First Nation applicants are encouraged to self identify as being of First Nations descent.
Applicants must provide a current and satisfactory Criminal Record Check and a Child Abuse Registry Check.
<strong>DEADLINE: Friday, NOVEMBER 30, 2018 at Noon</strong>
We thank all who apply however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Qualified interested applicants should submit their resume, cover letter, record checks & 3 references to:
Human Resources Department
Peguis Child and Family Services
Box 610 Peguis, Manitoba R0C 3J0
Fax: (204) 632-7226
Email: <a href=”mailto:Ashley.email@example.com”>Ashley.firstname.lastname@example.org</a>