14 Jan Child and Family (CFS) Social Worker – Peguis, MB
Location: PEGUIS, MB
Peguis Child and Family Services require one (1)CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES (CFS) SOCIAL WORKER. The worker will be responsible for providing a full range of Child Protection and Family Support Services.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in the field of Child and Family Services or equivalent social services field.
- Bachelor of Social Work Degree;alternatively a Post-secondary degree in a related field with at least 2 years direct CFS experience may be considered.
- Registration (RSW) with the Manitoba College of Social Workers is an asset.
- Knowledge of the Manitoba Child and Family Services Act.
- Demonstrate organizational, problem-solving and interpersonal skills with effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional crisis intervention and risk assessment skills.
- Knowledge of collateral services / community resources and how to access are required.
- Proficiency in computers – specifically Microsoft Office; knowledge of the Child and Family Services Information System (CFSIS), and the Intake Module (IM) System is an asset.
- Valid class 5 driver’s license and a vehicle are required.
- First Nation applicants are encouraged to self identify as being of First Nations descent.
Applicants must provide a current Criminal Record Check and a Child Abuse Registry Check.
DEADLINE: FRIDAY, JANUARY 25, 2019 @ 12:00PM
We thank all who apply however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Qualified interested applicants should submit their resume, cover letter and three references to:
Human Resources Department
Peguis Child and Family Services
Box 610 Peguis, Manitoba R0C 3J0
Fax: (204) 645-2558